- Frequently Asked Questions
What are your hours of business?
- Sacramento Body and Paint's hours of business are Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 6:00pm. We are also open on Saturdays 8:00am to 3:00pm. Please call us at 916-204-9457 for more information.
Where is your shop located?
- Sacramento Body and Paint is situated in Sacramento, California. Our business address is:
- 1560 Juliesse Ave Suite G, Sacramento, CA 95815, 916 204-9457 For a map and driving instructions
What should I do after an auto accident?
- Get the name, driver license number, vehicle license plate, and insurance information of each of the other parties involved in the accident. If there are any witnesses, you should obtain the name and phone number of each witness. Make a note of the time, date, and location where the accident occurred and, if you have a camera, take pictures of the accident scene and the damaged areas of each vehicle. Once you have all of the information, contact your insurance company as soon as possible.
- IMPORTANT: If the other party is unwilling to provide this information to you, or if they do not have a driver license or insurance, you should contact the police and your insurance company immediately.
- Can my insurance determine where my vehicle is repaired or do I have a choice?
- Your insurance company will, more than likely, have a list of preferred repair centers. However, you are not limited to just those repair centers. You may call any repair center and they will coordinate the repair process with your insurance company.
Do I need to make an appointment to get a repair estimate?
- In order to give you the highest service level possible we ask that you call Sacramento Body and Paint and schedule an appointment. We can accommodate you without an appointment, but you may have a longer waiting time.
Do I need more than one repair estimate?
- You are not required by law to get more than one estimate.
How long will it take to repair my vehicle?
- Repair times vary from vehicle to vehicle generally, an estimate is written and parts are ordered before your vehicle arrives at the shop. Upon drop-off vehicles with parts and insurance clearance are started as soon as possible. Disassembly will show any unseen damage. This "hidden" damage is handled as a supplement-the insurance company and owner are contacted for approval before work begins. After the body work is completed, painting begins, followed by reassembly and, if necessary, road testing. Finally, the vehicle is cleaned and detailed in-house before it is returned to its owner.
Can I pick up my Enterprise rental car from your location?
- Please ask one of our staff members to make the arrangement for you or you can book your reservation directly on their web site at www.enterprise.com.
Can I get a ride home or to the office when I drop off my vehicle?
- We can provide a ride to the Sacramento downtown area within 5 miles when you drop of your vehicle for repairs. In addition, most rental companies will pick up customers at our location.
What forms of payment does Sacramento Body and Paint accept?
- Cash, checks issued by an insurance company, personal checks with proper identification (i.e. a valid driver license) up to a maximum of $250.00, Visa, Mastercard or ATM/Debit cards.